At the last Council meeting we decided to not open until there had been further relaxation of COVID restrictions. Based on the current requirements we would have to put in a cleaning regime and make sanitising available. In addition it would be very difficult to monitor.
By not cutting the grass acts as a deterrent for using the playground.
The Village Hall committee has agreed to keep the Hall closed for the time being. The situation is being monitored and the Village Hall committee will address this again in August. If things change with the guidelines set by the government the Village Hall committee and the Parish Council will bring the review forward.