You will recall that we recently made a call for people to join a working group to support the revitalisation of the structure of the Village Hall. We had a fantastic response to the original request but would still like to hear from a few more people to make up this group.
Our village hall has an amazing history but the fabric of our Village Hall is deteriorating and we want to ensure we have a plan and proposal for revitalising it.
This is a unique opportunity to create a vision for the future not just of a valued community resource but also an incredible piece of Adderley’s history. With that in mind we are asking everyone in the village if they have, or know someone who has, the following skills or expertise that could join a small working group. Whether you are retired or working, but feel able to volunteer a few hours of your time every month, we would like to hear from you if you:
- have some project management experience to guide the group in the development of a project plan
- have a background in quantity surveying or structural engineering
- are an architect or experience in draughting architectural design
- have some experience in community consultation and/or engagement
- have experience in grant application and funding
If you would like to talk about this before committing, please contact Ken Greetham email: Enquiries Enquiriesadderleyvh@outlook.com for an informal chat about our vision and intentions.